We’re raising money to fund Hickey Elementary PTA's mission to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The monies raised by our PTA during the All Star Stampede are a key component in our ability to fund field trips, school programs and equipment, educational classroom supplies, classroom parties and a number of items that enhance and enrich our students’ lives.
If we get to the goal of $10,000, you make it possible for the PTA to do something even bigger at Hickey (think water bottle filling stations, books for students on their birthday and lots of other ideas!).
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Fun Run. We have teamed up with Get Movin’© to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile friendly technology!
We Need All Parents to Complete 3 Easy Steps!
- Register your Child by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com It's free, easy, and fast to register! For School Identifier use 5d9e1dec4cd52
- Email and/ or Text your child's student fundraising webpage with 10-15 friends and family. It’s super easy!
- Post on Facebook or Twitter It's two clicks of a button to post. The average parent has 300 FB friends. You'll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
Our TOTAL SCHOOL GOAL is $10,000.00
- Register your Child today using School Identifier 5d9e1dec4cd52
- Event Date: 11/16/2019
- Final Donation due date: 11/22/2019 11:00 PM
- We prefer online donations through your child’s webpage
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school.
- Please make checks payable to: Hickey PTA
Your child can still register and participate even if they cannot make it to our All Star Stampede on Saturday, November 16th. They are still eligible to win the incentives.
Individual Incentives – awarded when each student registers and reaches dollar amount goals
FREE - Register online for a Goody Bag (coupons from local businesses)
$5 - Nametag on the Hickey Cowboy & Cowgirl Hall of Fame
$25 - Hickey All Star Button
$50 - Emoji Plush Backpack Clip-On + Friendship Bracelet
$100 - Squishmallow mini plushie
$150 - All Star Stampede Cinch Bag
$200 - Pancake Breakfast with Dr. Rowe (date TBD)
$250 - Paint Party (date TBD)
Grade Level Incentives – awarded to the entire grade as they reach dollar amount goals
$500 - Pajama Day
$1000 - Extra Recess for the grade
$2000 - Lunch Outside at the Blue Park
$3000 - Glow Dance Party during PE
School Incentive – awarded if we reach our school goal to raise $10,000
"Slime the Principal"
Dr. Rowe will get slimed by teachers at the December 20, 2019 Spirit Assembly